True gems and natural wonders of
Spain & Portugal
An 11-day Concert Tour to Madrid, Segovia, Santander, Santillana del Mar, Oviedo, Santiago di Compostela, Lisbon and the region of Oporto
Traveling along the scenic Country roads for a true immersion into the local cultures
• See and experience both major cities and off-the-beaten path gems of Spain and Portugal
• A series of professionally organized and promoted formal concerts and masses in magnificent venues just for your choir
• Plenty of opportunities for immersion into the local culture
• Educational and entertaining sightseeing
• Quality hotels in good locations, great food, free time for individual explorations ...
• Catedral de la Almudena —Madrid
• Cabildo Catedral, Iglesia de la Vera Cruz, Monasterio del Parral —Segovia
• Catedral — Santander
• Catedral, Hostal de los Reyes Católicos, Santa María del Sar —Santiago di Compostela
• Santa Maria Maior de Lisboa, Basilica da Estrela, Igreja da São Vicente de Fora, Mosteiro dos Jerónimos —Lisbon
To consider (if adding a day): Real Monasterio de San Lorenzo de El Escorial, Catedral de Toledo
Overnight flight to Madrid
Bienvenidos to Spain
Transfer to Segovia for an orientation tour, check-in. Enjoy a welcome dinner with tapas and wine in an typical restaurante in the magnificent Old Town.
Sightseeing - Concerts
Tour includes Gran Via, view of Royal Palace, and Almudena Cathedral (recital). Free time for lunch and shopping. Return to Segovia. First concert opportunity this evening in a beautiful local church.
The lively and beautiful beach resort is your next stop. Walk the waterfront promenade, take a dip in the ocean - Enjoy!
Santillana del Mar – Concert
Drive along the “corniche road” bringing you to “the most beautiful village in Spain”. Return to Santander. Free time (optional visit to the Bilbao Guggenheim Museum) before dinner and your next concert.
Via Oviedo to Santiago di Compostela
Experience glorious vistas along the Costa Verde. Discover the ancient capital of Christian Spain, Oviedo, then continue to Santiago di Compostela for the next two nights.
Santiago - Mass & Concert
Guided sightseeing tour of Santiago di Compostela- one of Spain’s most remarkable cities. Choir mass perform twice today.
Flavors of the Portuguese North
Cross the border to Portugal and stop in the picturesque old fishing town of Viana do Castelo. Next, sample the famous port wines at Vila Nova de Gaia before heading to Oporto, the capital of the North.
Obidos/Batalha - Lisbon
Stop in either beautiful town en-route to Lisbon. You may opt for optional excursion to Fatima too. Guided city tour of Lisbon. Evening at leisure.
Lisbon at Leisure - Concert
Free time followed by your finale concert and a sumptuous farewell dinner.
Flight to USA or Extension
Incantato offers you various possibilities to extend your stay in Europe at reasonable cost. You may choose to remain in Portugal for a few days, head to Barcelona or the South of Spain or visit another country like Italy, France...
All Incantato Performance Tours are custom designed to perfectly match each choir's individual wishes and needs. The above itinerary is one of many samples. Please do not hesitate to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to request a complimentary proposal for your ensemble's upcoming international concert series. We are looking forward to working with and for you.