A 13-day Concert Tour to Dubrovnik, Mali Ston, Vodice, Sibenic, Zadar, the Islands of Prvic, Zlarin & Pag, Opatija,
Llubljana, Lake Bled, Göttweig and Dürnstein
Stepping off the beaten path for a true immersion into the local cultures
• See and experience both major cities and off-the-beaten path gems of Croatia, Slovenia & Austria
• A series of up to six professionally organized and promoted formal concerts in magnificent venues just for your choir
• Plenty of opportunities for immersion into the local cultures
• Educational and entertaining sightseeing
• A special private visit and reception at the Benedictine Monastery of Goettweig followed by a highlight performance and spectecular farewell dinner overlooking the Danube Valley
• Quality hotels in good locations, great food, free time for individual explorations...
Your Concert-Venues (actual sample)
• Dominican Church, Rector’s Palace —Dubrovnik
• Gothic or Baroque Church —Vodice
• St. Donatus Church —Zadar
• Sveti Jakov —Opatija
• Cerkev sv. Florijana (exchange), Cerkev sv. Jakoba—Llubljana
• Stiftskirche —Goettweig
Sample ItineraryDAY 2 Monday
Welcome to Dubrovnik
Orientation tour en-route to the hotel.
Welcome dinner in Old Town.
DAY 3 Tuesday
Sightseeing - Concert
Guided tour of Dubrovnik followed by free time for lunch and exploring. First formal concert this evening.
DAY 4 Wednesday
Via Mali Ston to Vodice
First stop is the picturesque fishing village Mali Ston, next the city of Trogir and then Vodice. Evening at leisure or concert.
DAY 5 Thursday
Two Islands & Sibenik
Boat excursion to Prvic and Zlarin. Continue to Zadar for dinner and overnight.
DAY 6 Friday
Zadar in-Depth - Concert
Sightseeing tour of Zadar followed by free time. Dinner and concert.
DAY 7 Saturday
To Opatija via Island Pag
Often called the „Nice of the Adriatic“, Opatija is a true resort with a picturesque old town center . Enjoy!
Porec & Rovinj - Concert
Excursion to two unique Istrian cities - walk around, relax and enjoy. Return to Opatija for dinner and your next performance.
DAY 9 Monday
Llubljana -Choir exchange
Sightseeing tour upon arrival.
Possible exchange with a local choir.
DAY 10 Tuesday
Day at leisure for individual exploring. Dinner and evening concert.
DAY 11 Wednesday
Lake Bled - Danube Valley
First stop is beautiful Lake Bled. After sightseeing and lunch here, cross the Austrian border and continue to the Wachau Valley for a traditional „Heurigen“-Winegarden-dinner.
Goettweig - Concert
Morning at leisure in Dürnstein before heading to the magnificent Benedictine Monastery of Goettweig. Your finale concert is preceeded by a special reception and private tour.
DAY 13 Friday
Departure or Extension
Incantato offers you various possibilities to extend your stay in Europe at reasonable cost. You may choose to remain in Austria for a few days, visit another neighboring country like Hungary, Germany or the Czech Republic or head to Italy, Spain...
All Incantato Performance Tours are custom designed to perfectly match each choir's individual wishes and needs. The above itinerary is one of many samples. Please do not hesitate to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to request a complimentary proposal for your ensemble's upcoming international concert series. We are looking forward to working with and for you.